Refunds & Returns Policy
Refunds & Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: PO Box 507 Busselton, Western Australian AU 6280.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 507 Busselton, Western Australian AU 6280.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns Policy - Lycan Fitness Australia
Author: Lycan Fitness Australia Date Posted:1 August 2017
Lycan Fitness Returns Policy
If you need to return an item.
We understand that sometimes what you have ordered just won't work for what you had in mind or maybe it just doesn't fit.
In those circumstances, we accept returns on all unused equipment or accessories, and un-worn apparel, shoes or training gear within 30 days of the date of purchase. You can simply send it back to our warehouse in it's original, unused condition, and we'll provide you with a replacement, store credit or refund.
Sending the item back to us*
After you have organised shipping for the gear back to come back to our Warehouse, when we receive the returned gear, we will inspect it. If the items have been returned in unused, as new condition, we will then swap out the gear for the alternate size or style, issue you a store credit or refund you the cost of the item purchased, less the original cost of shipping or any adjustments.
- Any payment adjustment will need to be paid in full prior to dispatch of the revised order- swaping for a more expensive item, for example.
- Returned items originally purchased with "Free Shipping" will be refunded for the cost of the gear, less the actual cost of shipping.
- Refunds will be made to your nominated bank account: we do not keep your card information on file.
Packaging and shipping return items
- All items must be shipped back to us in the original packaging as orginally packed. If we need to replace the packaging to re-sell the item, a 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the orginal credit.
- If the nuts and bolts for rig parts are not returned with the rig parts, the credit for your return amount will be reduced by $5.00 per missing bolt set for Rigs and $7.00 per missing bolt set for Competition Rigs.
- All return items must have suitable packaging that will keep them from being damaged while in transit. If the item is damaged in transit or arrives at the warehouse not in "as new" condition, a full refund cannot be issued.
- When the item is properly packaged and ready for transit, you must fix our return address and contact details to the item's secure packaging (You can find our address and contact details via the link at the bottom of this page).
- You will be responsible for the item during transit. It would be best to organise a carrier that can register the item for you and provide tracking information.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for any cost associated with shipping on returns or exchanges, both to and from the warehouse.
- You can simply put a self addressed bag in with the item you are sending back to us.
Here is an example of how a typical return would work:
- Steve buys a t-shirt
- When the t-shirt arrives, he finds it is the wrong size
- Steve packages the t-shirt in a bag with our address address and provides a note telling us he wants to exchange the medium tee for a large one
- Steve also includes a self addressed bag with the return so we can send the new tee back to him
- The return arrives in our warehouse.
- Steve reads the note, exchanges the t-shrit and sends it back in the self addressed bag.
This is usually a straight forward, painless process but please be aware of the conditions associated with returns.